Escape Capers YYC is hiring! Summer 2017.
Are you looking for a job? Do you love puzzles, games and acting??!! If you do, we run one of Calgary’s top escape game rooms and we are looking to add to our team. This would be a great job for a student or anyone who enjoys theatre and putting on a performance. Position would be part-time during training, with the potential to move to a full time management position once training is complete. We will also consider applicants interested in part-time only.
In case you don’t know, an escape room is a game where players search a locked room for clues and codes, solve puzzles, and work together to try and escape before time runs out.
Duties will include:
– welcoming guests to our facility
– explaining the rules of the game
– explaining emergency procedures
– introducing the game’s backstory (in character)
– supervising the game’s activity (in character)
– interacting with guests (in character)
– be upbeat, friendly and personable
– be reliable and professional
– show good judgement
– enjoy puzzles, riddles, and ruses
– have a reliable method of transportation
– experience with acting or theatre would be considered a major asset
– experience as a host or in customer service would be considered an asset
Our facility is located at 4235 16th St SE Calgary. If you are interested in working in a fun and lighthearted environment, please email a .doc or .pdf resume to eastcoastcapers (at) gmail (dot) com. Cover letters may be included in the body of the email. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.